Corporate Advisory: Senior Account Manager
MC2 is looking for an experienced senior account manager to join its growing Corporate Advisory team.
Advising in the financial and professional services sector, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the finest talent in the industry, planning campaigns, writing content and liaising with the media and implementing strategies that will actually make a difference.
Supported by your Head of Content, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the accounts, working with your account executives and the wider team to deliver excellent results for clients.
You will receive a tailored development programme designed to help you progress in your career at a rate that suits you. And, to reward you for all your hard work, you can choose from a range of social activities – everything from the use of our corporate gym membership to arena tickets.
As part of this role, you will be expected to:
- Gain a deep understanding of clients’ vision, strategy and the areas in which they operate
- Act as the key point of contact for client queries, taking briefs and advising them on the most beneficial activity in line with the strategy
- Brief account executives on activity in line with the client strategy where necessary
- Ensure quality control of all outputs by offering constructive feedback on all content to account executives
- Ensure the consistent delivery of client projects within timescales and budget while maintaining expected levels of service
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed KPIs across all relevant accounts and work closely with head of content to flag and address any concerns about hitting targets
- Assist the team with writing and gaining approval for all types of written content such as blogs, emailers, press releases, features, thought leadership articles, interviews and social media posts where necessary
- Assist strategists as required, e.g. proposal writing and working as part of a pitch team to win new business.
- Provide strategic input into the management of accounts.
- Attend relevant networking, client and sector related events and contribute to the organisation and running of agency-wide events held by MC2
Skills and experience preferred:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PR and marketing abilities
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Proactive self-starter who takes responsibility for your own workload and actions
- Ability to anticipate what will be required of you
- Results-driven with a creative thought process.
- Ability to manage teams of differing abilities, as well as demanding and complex clients
- Fast learner with the desire to continuously build on your existing knowledge
- Strong client facing skills and confidence in running client meetings
- Ambition to learn and grow, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for marketing and media relations
- Good commercial acumen
How to apply
If this appeals to you, please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah, quoting the reference SAMCAW in the subject line.Back to careers