Corporate Advisory Team: Graduate Account Executive
MC2 is looking for an ambitious graduate to join its growing Corporate Advisory team.
To be part of MC2 you need to be good. And we want you to be the best version of yourself that you can be. Through our internationally recognised ‘University of Life’ we’ll give you the skills and expertise to make it happen.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the finest talent in the industry, learning how to brainstorm, plan and implement campaigns, and put together strategies that will actually make a difference as well as socialising, planning events and liaising with the media.
Even our benefits are designed to help you grow. Our people can choose from a range of social activities tailored to suit their needs from yoga and emotional health and well-being to book clubs and arena tickets.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Researching, writing and gaining approval for the delivery of editorial requests, such as press releases, features and interviews.
- Liaising and building relationships with journalists and key contacts – selling in articles, enquiring about current features and responding to their requests in a prompt manner.
- Organising and attending events held by MC2.
- Support to your team including the administration of accounts (cuttings, coverage trackers, images, PR plans, meeting agendas, contact reports etc.)
- Researching information for clients and pitches (e.g. advertising costs, competition costs, speaker opportunities, networking events, awards, forward features lists).
Skills and experience preferred:
- Knowledge of the PR and marketing industry and wider media.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and a confident manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to be proactive, anticipating what will be required.
- Quick to learn and able to research and read additional information around your area of expertise.
- Self starter who is keen to take responsibility for your own work and actions.
- Ambitious to learn and grow.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desired but not essential. E.g. work experience placement or internship, or other industry experience, such as voluntary work, blogging, managing social media accounts.
How to apply
If this appeals to you, please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah, quoting the reference GAECAW in the subject line.
Back to careers